Donnerstag, 4. Oktober 2007

cloudy days

I just uploaded some pictures... They are not the most beautiful or touristic but I will provide you with that as well at some point!
What happend so far? I feel that I have a routine now. Getting up in the morning around 8:30, taking the bus an hour later. My breakfast is usually very calm, sitting usually outside, drinking tea with milk and eating some bread with Dulce de Leche. At Eco Urbano there is no stress... Usually I am checking my mails first and then start working with the libary. Alex and Karl Oskar do the same. Work here at Eco hasn´t changed much but I guess that we will finish copying book titles next week!!
Every Tuesday evening some engaded citizens meet at the Plaza in the centre of the city to discuss the future of their place. So we joined last time and got to meet some interesting people. Right now they are trying to convince the city gouvernment not to sell a park to companies that want to make a thermal, recreation and shopping centre out of it... We joined them the day after when they had an appointment in the municipality building. "We were the forgeigners that are concerned about the environment in Argentina writing articles about it in our home countries..."
We did not understand much during the discussion neither the argentinians, the sound was very bad. But I have got a catalogue of questions now... I would like to see the place now. Weekend was calm, distributed bags of compost for Eco Urbano and did some circus at Barriletes. Baked cake, Rochelle slept at my house because her family went to a birthday in another town. Yesterday, since it was the 3rd of October, I decided to bake again. Apfelstrudel! A lot of people have been asking me about it as it is apparently very german. It tasted okay but was verrry heavy, felt like I had a stone in my stomach. My hostfamily didn´t say anything but I guess they felt the same. Climate is getting more and more difficult. The days were sunny and hot. Now it is cloudy, warm and humid... On Sunday I was in the Park which resulted in 14 more Mosquito bites but a nice time with Mate and Empanadas etc. afterwards.
My Spanish is of course still improving, very slowly though. The books are not speaking to me... So the only time I really get to practice is in the evenings with my hostfamily before I go to bed.
Should do some work now!!

Keine Kommentare: